Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are we always the Free Agent Janitors?
(08-04-2021, 07:49 PM)J817 Wrote: This whole narrative that Dallas isn’t culturally relevant to African-American players is a reach imo. Why aren’t FA’s rushing to play for Atlanta or New Orleans?

That's a valid question, and you might be right. 

My initial reaction the question, however, is that both teams have been run very badly, historically. I suspect that if Atlanta's current approach continues to look as successful as it did this season, they might be an attraction in the future, but I admit you've raised an interesting point. 

But again, my point was that there was no single, axiomatic answer to the OP's question, and I'm pretty confident that's the case. There are tons of different things involved here, and every free agent might weigh them all differently. Likewise, there might be some players who'd love to play here but have just never been free at the same time Dallas was looking for a player of their type. I should probably at a "the timing has to be just right" bullet.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are we always the Free Agent Janitors? - by KillerLeft - 08-04-2021, 08:20 PM