Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are we always the Free Agent Janitors?
(08-03-2021, 11:19 AM)Jym Wrote: When money is similar, the most important thing is getting to play with your friends that you've known for years.
Even above winning
Just take Lowry. How many times do you think he's ever spoken to Luka and KP? A couple times in passing?

Exactly. 

But eventually, there will be an entire generation of American players who have grown up watching Luka, just like the current crop of players grew up watching LeBron. He WILL be a draw, someday. I've never been more confident about anything. I just hope he's still here by then, and that the Mavs are in position to capitalize at that time.

(08-03-2021, 11:22 AM)Kidnova Wrote: Not sure what stats you're using to determine racial diversity, but Dallas is typically pretty high on most lists, behind Houston and New York.

Well, I'm definitely not consulting any hard data, but I've spent time in quite a few cities, and Dallas/FW definitely feels less diverse to me than people here claim. I'm not trying to throw shade - I love it here. But, while the population statistics might tell one story (idk, actually) the CULTURE supports my opinion...in my opinion (lol).

EDIT: Just re-read my blurb and your quote - I should have written "culturally" instead of racially. That wasn't an accurate portrayal of my take, sorry.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are we always the Free Agent Janitors? - by KillerLeft - 08-03-2021, 11:22 AM