Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRAFT CLASS CHALLENGE: 2021 Class *Updated rules and scoring
Alright, I figured it was too late to change the last year's contest, but here is my attempt at an evolution of this contest. 

This prediction is for where the top 10 players will rank in a redraft in 5 years. At the end of every year, we'll come to a consensus on where this rookie class ranks among themselves. The person(s) who wins this will get a title change and any non-monetary other thing you guys can come up with as a prize. To determine the winner you get:

5 points for guessing the exact spot they hold
3 points for being within 3 places of the exact spot they hold (both directions)
1 point for being on the list 

At the 5 year mark you will get 5x the points!

Changes to this year's challenge are going from 15 to 10 players (easier for the first year to just name the first and second team All-Rookies as the top 10) and the points for being within range changed.

After the first year, we will have a discussion and as a board come to an consensus as to what the list should be using as much reporter article data as we can come up with as well 9haven't looked for a reputable site or reporter that already does this, but if you guys have, please let me know!).

Your best guess at top 10 in 5 years. WHO YA GOT?

(Edit) Deadline to enter your picks or edit your post with changes (please edit your post as opposed to creating a new post!!!) is 7/29/21 at 6pm CST.
Like Reply