Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Anyone else concerned about Porzingis?
(11-03-2019, 05:50 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: With all due respect, Porzingis hasn't proven anything yet. His best season was when he played 48 games and averaged 21 ppg on a losing Knicks team. He was named an all-star but it was in the East.

Oh, you mean his third season in the league? I guess if that isn't proving anything to you, not much will, regardless of the conference he's in. It certainly points closer to franchise player than second or third banana on a winning team. 

He's technically in the second half of his 3rd season in the league, with the added benefit of seeing league play in the lockerroom, up close and personal for a year and a half. We can also just call it what it is, his 4th year in the league. Following up an all star performance the last year he was playing. He's not far off his numbers from that year. Some of the numbers are better, others worse. I suspect he'll end the season with improved numbers as he gets further and further into it.

I feel like some of those with this type of take are in some way threatened that KP takes away from their Luka love-fest so they feel the need to break KP down in order to prop Luka up more. I don't know who specifically this would be, just a hunch due to the amount of traction this type of take is getting.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else concerned about Porzingis? - by ItsGoTime - 11-04-2019, 09:22 AM