Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-26-2021, 10:45 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Like I said. At this point, it's clear that the majority of people here aren't going to get where I'm coming from with this. I have made my peace with that. I probably shouldn't have responded to Kamm's post.

KL just an aside can I ask you a quick hypothetical related to this?

In the highly unlikely probability RC wakes up tomorrow and decides to go to Dirk's house and takes a massive dump on his lawn while his kids are watching whilst wearing a DWade jersey screaming "06 Best Ring" and then goes to a tattoo parlor and gets Champ and Harlabob tatted on his ass giving the middle finger to the entire 2011 team

would that change your opinion on RC? 

Would it take all 3 actions to change it? Just one? Trying to figure out how sturdy your RC love is (Which I am certainly not attacking even if I disagree with some of your takes but definitely not bringing up because you want to be done with this).
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff - by SleepingHero - 06-27-2021, 12:19 AM