Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-25-2021, 12:02 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: I suppose it's only fair to point out that that same support system did not prevent his last stint as a Mav from ending badly. But it's a new day, and one never knows.

I never really thought that departure was that bad. At that time I couldn't bring myself to blame Kidd for not wanting to be here. I mean, as a principle you should keep your word. But verbal, vague business agreements aren't binding, and are a BAD idea. 

ADVICE TO EVERYONE: If someone wants to enter into a verbal financial or business agreement with you, but will for some reason not put it in writting. DON'T DO IT! Have them put it in writting. It's better for both parties. If someone won't put it in writting then they are exposing you to risk. It's not cool. They shouldn't do that to you.

So I don't fault Kidd for reading the tea leaves, seeing what Mark was doing to the roster, and thinking, we haven't sealed this thing, I don't like where things are headed, I don't think I can sign here.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff - by fifteenth - 06-25-2021, 12:14 PM