Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-25-2021, 10:44 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Man, the world is collectively pretty upset about the Kidd thing. I wonder if that will blow over a bit, or if people will dig the argument up every couple of months.

I think it's kind of a self selection sort of thing. For those that are really bothered by the Mavs 2018 scandal and Kidd's domestic abuse, this topic will never really go away for them and will always be hashed up whenever they watch the Mavs.

For others, they'll probably acknowledge it but in the future and day-to-day of the team they really only care about the on-court production. 

I don't fault anyone for being uncomfortable with the org hiring someone with a history of domestic abuse after the 2018 scandal. Domestic abuse is a personal topic for me and definitely brings up some personal unkind memories.

But like I said earlier I'm going to give Kidd the benefit of the doubt and let scripture guide my judgment. Hate the sin love the sinner. People can be rehabilitated (if they actually want to be).
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff - by SleepingHero - 06-25-2021, 12:05 PM