Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-24-2021, 07:18 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Having said all that, I don't KNOW that Kidd can't do it, and lord knows there's a genius basketball brain in there, if he can just manage to get it out and into tangible, applicable form for the team. I suppose my immediate take on this swings more strongly towards the optimistic. I am genuinely shocked that they didn't just decide Luka wanted Mosley and give him the job, and I strongly feel like that's a good sign. Doing things that make Luka happy should be the goal, but long-term happiness and fulfillment are worth more than "yay, my pal got a promotion" in my book.

1 thing I am really excited for with this Kidd hiring is for him to be able to teach Luka the subtle nuances of an NBA game. Kidd was a master at controlling the tempo and understanding EXACTLY where the ball had to go in crunch time. Plus Kidd is known for his rule bending. He finds advantages in the subtlest of ways.

Really excited to see what he can show Luka.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | new GM + Dirk want Kidd | DAL in negotiations - by SleepingHero - 06-24-2021, 07:31 PM