Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-24-2021, 06:04 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I've never seen him break news. I've also never seen him try to break news. That's not really what their show did.

I have heard him drop hints on his radio show that ended up happening. He never said "this will happen". He would do a Killer like, "I don't know....be prepared" thing, and then a month or year later it would happen. He called the DAJ signing before anyone (the signing that actually went through). During Luka's rookie season Ben asked what the Mavs might try to do to reshape the roster. Skin said that the Mavs might try to make a trade for Porzingis. One time Ben asked what kind of big man the Mavs would be interested in and Skin told him about WCS. There were other items that I don't remember now. 

I didn't listen to their show all the time, but I would try to catch their Mavs segements, and I thought they were pretty good. I thought he sounded like someone who knew a few things from being in the buildling but that tried to phrase those items in a low key way.

Was typing this while you guys were posting the twitter comfirmation from "real" sources. :-)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | RC recommends (?) Kidd | Kidd the fav? - by fifteenth - 06-24-2021, 06:12 PM