Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-24-2021, 05:38 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I always thought the fact that Skin was in the building and had some relationships meant  that he had sources. You think not?

Skin knows the players and coaches a little, at least from the standpoint of a media guy, but I have never perceived that he had any connections in the front office beyond just people knowing each other well enough to say hello. And I don't know if he knows anybody well enough for them to confide in him regarding inside stuff.

He comments on the news, often demonstratively, but I can't remember him breaking any. (I don't represent that I can remember everything, of course.)  

Do we have other sources for this item? I listened to the Tim Cato pod, and he mostly expressed concern that the team was even considering Kidd. Seemed a little stunned that Carlisle would recommend Kidd on his way out, and took it as a dig. (Not saying the Kidd item isn't so, just trying to figure out where it's sourced).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | RC recommends (?) Kidd | Kidd the fav? - by mavsluvr - 06-24-2021, 05:46 PM