Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-24-2021, 12:26 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Nope, I don't think RC is trying to sabotage the Mavs...in fact, I think he actually is making a genuine recommendation and suggestion and he might not be wrong.

RC and Kidd have a good relationship now. They clashed at times early on but once RC learned to trust him, they started getting along fine. It's been mentioned that they are good friends now.

When Luka has his tendencies to get frustrated, lose his cool, etc. RC sees Kidd as being the type of coach to understand that and be a better mentor for Luka than what RC could have been. He is not wrong about the similarities between Kidd and Luka. Both were basketball savants at a young age and it's sometimes hard for players like that to be patient with teammates and coaches, who do not process the game as fast as them.

This was 3 pages back so I'm bumping it so others who would have missed it can see this...

Perfect written and spot on IMO...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by ClutchDirk - 06-24-2021, 04:30 PM