Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-24-2021, 01:16 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I think that in an effort to fight back against what you consider to be a gross misunderstanding by Carlisle's haters about his motives, you have accidentally grossly misunderstood Cato's motives about this tweet. 

I don't think he's saying what some around here are saying. I think he's just making a joke in the millennial style of humor, without a thought in the world about how people might take it. I think he's literally just seeing Jason Kidd take over his timeline and mentions and commenting on the frenzy.

Huh. Man...I'm trying to get it, but don't get it.

(06-24-2021, 01:20 PM)JamesConway Wrote: A back handed complement on the guy he apparently clashed with would make him an „awful human“? I think you’re reaching there a bit tbh.

IF it’s meant to be a jab, then I really don’t think it’s a big deal given the circumstances.

There's nothing backhanded about the comment. The "backhandedness" has to be assumed. And messing with people's careers isn't just "taking a jab".

EDIT: I would take someone making a comment out of spite on the way out of the door of a company for the purpose of sabotage constitutes being (in that moment) an awful human.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | RC recommends Kidd - by fifteenth - 06-24-2021, 01:20 PM