Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-23-2021, 12:45 PM)cow Wrote: I really wonder who's bright idea it was to pull of the Reddick trade?  There is a lot to shake out, but my confidence in Mark is at an all time low.

Apparently it was Donnie who advocated for the Redick trade according to one of those articles from Voulgaris, but honestly who really knows? For all we know it was Cuban that wanted Redick to begin with. 

(06-23-2021, 12:45 PM)cow Wrote: I wanted the Donnie/Rick era to end.  I'm just struggling to see how the biggest weaknesses of basketball operations are being addressed.  We need a relationship guy to help with free agency/player agents as Cuban is terrible at this.  We need a renewed focus on drafting and valuing draft picks. 

I'm with ya here. Just want someone to breathe fresh air into this franchise. Cuban seems quite content with the status quo.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by SleepingHero - 06-23-2021, 12:48 PM