Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-22-2021, 08:35 AM)Kammrath Wrote: I am going to keep saying that. Anyone who thinks they "know better" without the perspective of time is just full of hubris.

Again...who is doing this? The people whose opinions differ from yours? Name names, because I think WAY more assumption is being adopted as fact about other topics recently than Cuban. I would love a baseline understanding of what we're talking about here. 

Are you talking about me? @"fifteenth"? @"F Gump"? Who? I start like every post with "I think" or "in my opinion"

I said earlier this week that I wouldn't begrudge you relief that changes were being made. You realize that my FAVORITE part of the Mavericks organization quit this week, right? After all of your posts about how negatively you felt about the team over the course of this past season (many of which I agreed with, but many that I didn't) you can surely understand how someone else might experience pessimism resulting from a different set of issues than the ones you're focused on, right? Are we not allowed to feel what we feel? We ALL want the team to be amazing. That's why we're here.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by KillerLeft - 06-22-2021, 09:04 AM