Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-18-2021, 09:00 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: And all of that is fine. Different types of people forming different opinions based on interviews is fine. I ENJOY when unremarkable people are put in their place for asking dumb questions. I LIKE people who do that. Bill Parcells was my favorite Cowboys coach, so far, and Gregg Popovich is more like that than Parcells or Carlisle put together. 

To each their own, only you guys won! It's over. The coach who is easily in the top 5 of good things to ever happen to the Mavericks organization is gone, and he's never coming back. Is it really necessary to continue to pile on the guy now? This is a great man we're talking about, not some scrub.

And it´s not like most guys aren´t supporting or at least thanking RC. Former players like Jefferson, Marion or Chandler. Local media guys like Townsend or Wade. Not to mention that he is one of the most respected coaches around the league and the president of the coaches association.
And a quick reminder. RC wasn´t fired. He left. As far as we know Cuban wanted to keep him for at least one more try with Luka.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by dirkfansince1998 - 06-18-2021, 09:07 PM