Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-18-2021, 08:53 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I am with @"HanspardShowerVoice" that RC has always come across as an "arrogant dick" to me in interviews....BUT I never made much of it. I think the more important thing is how co-workers and players think of him. I made more of the players he ran into conflict with. But even there it was hard to assign "blame." But obviously now we are learning there are many who do not care for him and do not like working with him or playing for him. It is actually much worse than I anticipated...but it is not surprising in the least.

And all of that is fine. Different types of people forming different opinions based on interviews is fine. I ENJOY when unremarkable people are put in their place for asking dumb questions. I LIKE people who do that. Bill Parcells was my favorite Cowboys coach, so far, and Gregg Popovich is more like that than Parcells and Carlisle put together. 

To each their own, only...you guys won! It's over. The coach who is easily in the top 5 of good things to ever happen to the Mavericks organization is gone, and he's never coming back. Is it really necessary to continue to pile on the guy now? This is a great man we're talking about, not some scrub.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by KillerLeft - 06-18-2021, 09:00 PM