Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-18-2021, 05:24 PM)Jommybone Wrote: If he’s a valuable spacer with improving efficiency #s, there is a good role for him here, and he’ll be in demand via trade.

Well, as @"dirkfansince1998" has been saying, this season was an improvement for him efficiency wise, and he believes (and I agree) that the numbers are due to limiting the kind of shots KP himself believes are "his game." Those shots weren't particular effective, efficiency wise, although they did play a part in flashing the potential we all used to salivate over. 

So, in a way, the way he has been used here is an improvement, but in another way, it still sucks. He's not being PAID the way a player being used the way he's being used should be, really. 

MY take is that until he's not consistently the 10th best defender on the floor EVERY time he's on the floor, whichever team employs him is gong to have some problems. I'd HAPPILY indulge whatever offensive development the people who still believe in him "just know" is still possible, if only he could play the type of defense a 7'3" guy should be able give the team.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by KillerLeft - 06-18-2021, 05:31 PM