Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-18-2021, 02:34 PM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: Ujiri as the GM and Mosley as the HC is my hope as well.   And I won't go so far as to say that it's likely, but I do think it's entirely possible.

You bring up a good point about Cuban being an entreprenuer and that mindset.  To me the strength and the weakness of the Mavs has been the belief that they can just outsmart everyone because everyone else is just dumber than they are.

I agree with every word of the above. Well put. And, IF an Ujiri (or anyone serious, really) is brought in as GM, and then HE and Cuban BOTH think Mosely is the right guy for head coach, I'll be good with it. 

As for the Carlisle stuff, I do agree that there was some overconfidence in Carlisle's ability to overcome ANY problem with his superior basketball mind, but I still think the "Carlisle is a dick" angle is significantly overblown. 

I do agree that people skills are part of what's needed to be successful in the NBA, or in anything, really.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by KillerLeft - 06-18-2021, 02:45 PM