Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-18-2021, 02:05 PM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: If the "worst case scenerio" is we merely go to 4 straight NBA Finals and win 1 Championship Title because we catered too much to our Generational Superstar, I'll take it.   Especially contrasted against what we've gone through the last 10 years under Donnie and Rick.

This is a decent point. 

In keeping with the young Lebron analogy, my negative slant is due to hypothetical, projective comparisons between the Mavs being Cleveland and the Mavs being Miami in that story. But, I suppose if having an organization on par with Riley's Heat isn't on the table, and it probably isn't, then being Cleveland and simply getting to enjoy our time with Luka on this roster is a pretty good thing we can look forward to.

(06-18-2021, 02:09 PM)Jommybone Wrote: Whoa, there, really???!!! That is welcome news to me!

Which part? 

@"dirkfansince1998" has been telling anyone who will listen about how this past season was KP's most efficient, offensively. Did you miss those posts? The irony of that wasn't lost on me, I can tell you that.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by KillerLeft - 06-18-2021, 02:20 PM