Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-18-2021, 07:19 AM)Hypermav Wrote: Doncic who was certain of signing a supermax contract is now doubtful to stay with the Mavs. The 22-year-old is one of the most marketable players in the NBA.

He has shown his ability as a player and can be a long term stalwart for any franchise. Rumors are linking him to the New York Knicks but they are far more materializing.

I think we shouldn't be even posting this click bait articles. It is obvious they have zero insider knowledge, just taking a bit of info here and there and writing a story as dramatically as possible.

That predraft report is not new. So far Dallas was painting a picture that Doncic is super well liked by everyone. I never heard from Europe side any rumor this was not true in Real or National team. It always looked like Doncic is extremely easy going and liked. That's why I sincerely doubt there is much truth in it. Just look at his media appearances - he would have to be a totally different person behind the scenes. 

Doncic not signing that extension is just crap, imho. What is his alternative, really? Play out his rookie contract and take the QO? So risk two years everyting will stay ok instead of sign for 200 mil now? He is restricted and no one can offer him more money than Dallas. He can always demand a trade and extension is not preventing that. It would be insane to reject extension.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by omahen - 06-18-2021, 07:32 AM