Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-17-2021, 06:54 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: It feels like the new coach is going to have a tricky situation with Luka.  It certainly appears he is immature and  is not the easiest guy to coach. 

I think some of his actions are taken way too seriously. He is an outspoken guy, he is a passionate guy. He gets heated and says stuff. Doesn't mean he doesn't listen to coach, he wants to run a franchise or wants a guy out if he yells at him a couple of times. It also doesn't mean Luka will want a guy out if that guy yells at Luka a couple of time. Mosley is still there despite slapping him Smile Not unless everyone will be telling him he can do whatever he wants. This is what I am most affraid of. I don't think we have near similar level of player empowerment in Europe. But, this is also on agent. Duffy has to know players are to play ball, coaches are to coach and managers to manage. People around Luka can't allow to jump after every Luka wish. They are the grown ups, they have to talk to him. Ingame, I guess you can just yell back at him. 

I also think this season was different because it was quiet in the arena and people heard stuff. Stuff that was always happening, not just with Mavs. Its high pressure moments, people get mixed with emotions and say/yell stuff. It is also soon forgotten.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 07:21 PM