Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-17-2021, 06:59 PM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: Do we know this to be true?  We (as Mavs fans, I'd be curious to hear someone like omahen's take) have only seen him under one coach and it's a coach who, while I greatly respect him, has been known to not be the easiest coach to get along with.  

Not saying you're wrong because I do think that the immaturity is pretty glaring at times with his body language and things like that, just saying it's a two way street and we've seen Rick be pretty hard headed with his handling of players in the past.

I wish I can be a fly on any wall that Cuban is around right now.  I assume he's fuming and is thinking that he's just going to keep control and prove everyone wrong....which makes me sad.

No I am just rifting right now....spur of the moment thoughts. 

I didn't like our offense this year though...and didn't like some of the mannerisms from Luka.    He is a star, so I cut him a lot of slack.  But there is a delicate balance.   I am not sure if it crossed the line.  Not crazy with some of the stuff I read.    It is just one side of the story though...so I am trying to keep an open mind.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by Chicagojk - 06-17-2021, 07:04 PM