Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-17-2021, 06:54 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: It certainly appears he is immature and  is not the easiest guy to coach

Do we know this to be true?  We (as Mavs fans, I'd be curious to hear someone like omahen's take) have only seen him under one coach and it's a coach who, while I greatly respect him, has been known to not be the easiest coach to get along with.  

Not saying you're wrong because I do think that the immaturity is pretty glaring at times with his body language and things like that, just saying it's a two way street and we've seen Rick be pretty hard headed with his handling of players in the past.

(06-17-2021, 06:58 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: https://twitter.com/TheMulf/status/14056...66691?s=20

I wish I can be a fly on any wall that Cuban is around right now.  I assume he's fuming and is thinking that he's just going to keep control and prove everyone wrong....which makes me sad.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 06-17-2021, 06:59 PM