Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-17-2021, 03:59 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Pretty easy for me. If the Mavs don´t make a deep playoff run within the next two seasons there is only one remaining guy to blame. Cuban himself. I guess that´s the one good thing. No more excuses. No more scapegoats. He went all in. If he fails it is all on him. If he makes the right decisions. He is the big winner.
I will have pitchforks and torches ready. It´s not impossible to get rid of a owner. Just takes a lot of pressure from the media, fanbase and the league.

While I disagree with some of Cuban’s self promoting shenanigans, he has been great for the fans. I have always had a fantastic experience at the arena.  He also has not held the city hostage as many other owners are wont to do. Though I have been critical of RC the past couple of years I did not want him to leave, and this is a sad day for me. By the same token, I am in no rush to see Cuban gone either.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by hakeemfaan - 06-17-2021, 04:04 PM