Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-17-2021, 03:51 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: This is simply not true though. 

I've asked this question like a dozen times after press conferences, because we THOUGHT Guthrie was brought here for that purpose, but Carlisle referred to Mosely as "our defensive coordinator" (or some variation on that theme) literally 10 times this season. And, Mosely was always the guy standing up shouting directions from the sideline when the Mavs were on defense. 

I can't tell you WHY Guthrie wasn't in charge of the defense, because I do remember it being originally reported that he would be, and they never came back at us with "we've made this change because"...but I KNOW that Mosely ran the defense. I've been wondering what happened with all of that (and typing the question on this forum) all season.

No question, RC talked that way and Mosley handed out the belt.

I truly think that the way these titles changed that things were really fluid....I just don't think we can confidently say Mosley was THE problem with the D these last few years.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by Kammrath - 06-17-2021, 04:01 PM