Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUNDRAISER: Seeking gratitude donations!
Lightbulb 
This forum exists because @"Magickian" took the time, money, and effort to create this place when we suddenly found ourselves "homeless" as fans who wanted to talk Mavericks basketball. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

This forum also exists because @"StepBackJay" stepped up when @"Magickian" fell on some hard times. 

[Image: 5ls.gif]

If you are grateful to these two guys for their generosity toward us, then we would ask that you please chip in a small donation to....

1) ...say thank you to @"Magickian"!

2) ...say thank you to @"StepBackJay"!

3) ...help cover the costs of keeping this forum hosted and running with no ads and no shenanigans!

There are two donation options/links on this website: PayPal and Patreon

NOTE: Qabick Cents Productions is @"Magickian"s (James Rich) site through which he made all this possible.

A little goes a long way! Thanks for participating if you can! And also thank you for making this the best place to talk Mavs and NBA on the internet!
Like Reply
Thank you very much Kamm. I am going to donate the renewal of the website hosting (+ upgraded plan during draft/free agency). I do not ask to be compensated for the money I am putting up because I love this board just like the rest of us. Remember too that mods like Kamm are volunteers who donate their own time to keep this website running smoothly.

I would ask that any of you who also love this website to consider a donation to Magick in order to show our appreciation.
Like Reply
+1 Patreon.  Hopefully we can get enough subs to erase the financial burden.  Aside from that, thank you for the time and energy.
Like Reply
Thanks for the reminder.
Like Reply
Any donations big or small will help Magickain who is a big part of this Community....

SBJ has left the links for donating to Magick intact since we moved and has footed the bill for this site so all donations that were made since the move here went to Magickain which was very generous of SBJ...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
This goes to the "Kawhi Leonard Recruitment Fund", correct?  Smile

Seriously though, Mucho thanks to everyone who makes this the best fan forum I've seen anywhere.
Like Reply
This is a cool way to run a site. Thank you, guys.
Like Reply
(07-08-2021, 12:44 PM)michaeltex Wrote: This goes to the "Kawhi Leonard Recruitment Fund", correct?  Smile

Seriously though, Mucho thanks to everyone who makes this the best fan forum I've seen anywhere.

Actually the Oubre 20 million fund...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(07-08-2021, 04:09 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Actually the Oubre 20 million fund...

https://media.giphy.com/media/Q5o91MMErD.../giphy.gif
Like Reply
(07-08-2021, 04:09 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Actually the Oubre 20 million fund...

Lol I will shut this whole thing down
Like Reply
Okay... where is the Exclusive Exclusives for premium members?
Like Reply
(07-09-2021, 12:43 PM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: Okay... where is the Exclusive Exclusives for premium members?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(07-09-2021, 12:43 PM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: Okay... where is the Exclusive Exclusives for premium members?

Paywall for @"DanSchwartzgan"  and @"mavsluvr" posts.
Like Reply

Free access to F Gump "J Rich chip for Bradley Beal" articles!
Like Reply