Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "Cuban, get rid of Vulgarass or else" petition
(06-16-2021, 03:16 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: x__________________________________________________

I was actually open to give him the benefit of the doubt, that the Cato article was just a parting slander from the losing side, but that he actually changed his Twitter handle to "Head Collector" makes me think that he really was behind that GM video on reddit and is just a mental child. It confirms that he has zero social skills and explains why he was fired by that other NBA team after a year and hasn´t had a position until Cuban came around.

The change was long overdue, but if Luka has beef with this guy already and Voulgaris pisses on Donnie´s grave, you have real problems.

Who is the biggest troll in the league? Morey probably called Cuban already and offered S. Curry and D. Green for Luka.

Donnie probably thought he was going to win the battle, because he had Luka on his side.

What a f****** mess.

Guess I was wrong about the Mavs front office afterall. It´s actually even worse than I thought. Cry
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official "Cuban, get rid of Vulgarass or else" petition - by Mavs2021 - 06-16-2021, 03:29 PM