Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public service announcement: Contests and Challenges
Hey guys, did some work on all the Contests and Challenges this morning. I have some discussion points to ask and updated points list for all the contests. Please make your way to that board if you would and weigh in on what you think the answers to the questions are!!!

Questions are raised in:

2020 Rookie Class - Stickied thread
2020/21 Mavs Regular Season Record

Please weigh in.

Also, be on the lookout for a discussion on who were the top 15 rookies from the 2020 Rookie class, COMING SOON!
Like Reply
Congratulations on the winners so far!

Mavs Regular Season record was a tie between Mavs2021 and dirkfansince1998!
MVP and All-NBA 1st team was a tie for first between Luka_Magic and Hypermav!
DPotY and Defensive All-NBA 1st team was a tie for first between SleepingHero and aguiar95!

All of your titles have changed to reflect your awards! Good job guys, hopefully you have more competition next year!
Like Reply
Congrats to all the winners...

Special thanks for the time IGT puts in on these contests...more should participate including me...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(06-16-2021, 10:52 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Congrats to all the winners...

Special thanks for the time IGT puts in on these contests...more should participate including me...
Hey, I also shouldn't call anyone out if I didn't participate in many myself! However, I think this can be a fun thing for everyone who gets involved. If we can ever figure out how to make some money on this thing we could set up ticket and apparel prizes!
Like Reply
Congratulations to SleepingHero with the sole ownership of winner in the RotY contest!

That's 2 for the year dude! Can you just slow your roll?
Like Reply
Congratulations to that bastard ItsGoTime for rigging the Playoffs Challenge!

That wraps up a season worth of contests, thank you to all that have participated.

Gonna work on the draft challenge thread tomorrow and try to figure out an offseason contest. Anyone who wants to help me out with these things, the door is open, I would love some input and wouldn't mind a little help from time to time!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • ClutchDirk
Like Reply