Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
11 91.67%
Cavaliers
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 6: DAL (4-2) @ CLE (2-4) | 131-111 win | 3-0 on the road since 10-11
Did the refs completely miss KP getting run over by Thompson there??
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Uh oh, DFS in for KP.  Not sure I like this lineup's chances.
Like Reply
Brunson is really weird with his hero ball antics from time to time. I hope he reigns himself in even more. Almost all his misses were bad shots in my opinion. He could be so much better.
Like Reply
WOW! Luka with the touchdown pass to Curry for 3!!

(11-03-2019, 09:28 PM)mtrot Wrote: Uh oh, DFS in for KP.  Not sure I like this lineup's chances.

It's especially odd when THJ is guarding Love in the post.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Bring back Doris Smile
Like Reply
What I really like this game how relaxed and patient they take their open threes. Most of them aren't rushed at all. 
They show good awareness this game.

Only Brunson, Hardaway Jr, Finey Smith and Porzingis display a weird shot selection from time to time.

All in all much improved chemistry. Still have to keep in mind that Cleveland plays very soft basketball. It's nothing compared to Lakers or Portland.
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 09:27 PM)Tyler Wrote: Stat of the night: Boban was +25 in 15 minutes.

Let no joyful voice be heard. 

Let no man look up to the sky with hope. 

And let these Cavs be cursed by we who ready to wake...the Boban.
Like Reply
Good job, DFS in driving the lane, not settling for a jumper!
Like Reply
Seth Curry is so good.
Like Reply
Luka with an "effortless" 29:14:15 : just nuts
Like Reply
Wonderboy breaks another one of Benedict Kidd’s records. This game just keeps gettin better.
Like Reply
Okay, this time, DFS kicked it outside, instead of driving the rim, and we see what happened.  Just take it to the hoop and either score or draw the foul.  The refs WANT to blow the whistle for the offensive player taking it to the rim.
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 09:39 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Seth Curry is so good.

Best active Curry in the nba right now tbh.
Like Reply
Bro with a 3!
Like Reply
Wright's passes are so crisp and on target!
Like Reply
Good win.  Luka is a bad ....
Like Reply
Luka with back to back 15 assist games. 

Back to back triple doubles.

He's only 20 years old. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Great routine victory. Cavs play offense and no defense. Orlando will be exactly the opposite. Mavs will have to work hard for every basket. On the other side, Orlando was just terrible offensively so far.
Like Reply
Nice win
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 09:41 PM)Mak Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 09:39 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Seth Curry is so good.

Best active Curry in the nba right now tbh.

Time to call GS and propose a trade Big Grin
Like Reply