Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
80.00%
24 80.00%
Lakers
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 5: LAL Refs (4-1) @ DAL (3-2) | 110-119 OT loss | NBA admits missed call
KP has to defend the rim. The refs suck. Missed free throws lost us the game and not fouling LeBron at the end.
Like Reply
Lakers win on a dirty hold by Dwight Howard and an NBA referee epic fail.  Angry
Like Reply
Dwight Powell garbage as usual missing critical free throw.

Porzingis and THJ former Knicks. Both trash. So mad
Like Reply
Told you guys, FT shooting will bite us in the end. 

Damnit, Powell.
Like Reply
This L goes on RC!!!!!!!!!!
They should faul in regular time!!!
Shame!!!
Like Reply
LeChina will have to take a month off after this.  I can't wait for AD to have his 30 game injury.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 11:18 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Done with Porzingis.

Yeah it was KP's fault.

C'mon dude, you're focusing on a molehill when there are 4 mountains behind it to explain this loss.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Can someone explain to me why we always choke in big games? Is it coaching?
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 11:19 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Dwight Powell garbage as usual missing critical free throw.

Porzingis and THJ former Knicks. Both trash. So mad

Powell had a great game. Stop being unreasonable. You cannot fully control to hit free throws.

Carlisle made a mistake with a way too late timeout when Doncic hit his had plus players had to foul at the end. Was just stupid execution.

Im more angry the let Luka continue to play!
Like Reply
KP 3-6 from the FT line. 

Sub 70% FT shooting for the entire team again.
Like Reply
When your team sucks for seven years and only plays meaningless games, you really forget how much of a BS driven entertainment business the NBA is. Teams will have their handful to beat the Lakers 8 on 5 four times. Credit to Dwight with two big plays. I mean both were fouls, but who cares as long as it´s the Lakers. 

Porzingis was poor. Stop dribbling and driving, you suck at it. Did you know Dwight spends 10 hours in the gym every day. Still can´t hit a FT.

Also Carlisle had a shocker. Did he use his challenge?
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 11:21 PM)Hypermav Wrote: LeChina will have to take a month off after this.  I can't wait for AD to have his 30 game injury.

42 minutes played for both Lebron and AD. If they 

I wish no injuries on players, but I despise that entire Lakers team with a passion.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka made himself an All-Star in this game imo.
Like Reply
Here's how Caruso gets a dunk on Kleber.

[Image: Caruso-cheats.png]
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
If Luka is out multiple games due to concussion protocol we're in big trouble.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 11:23 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: When your team sucks for seven years and only plays meaningless games, you really forget how much of a BS driven entertainment business the NBA is. Teams will have their handful to beat the Lakers 8 on 5 four times. Credit to Dwight with two big plays. I mean both were fouls, but who cares as long as it´s the Lakers. 

Porzingis was poor. Stop dribbling and driving, you suck at it. Did you know Dwight spends 10 hours in the gym every day. Still can´t hit a FT.

Couldnt challenge cause he had 0 timeouts as usual. What a frustrating loss
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 11:23 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: When your team sucks for seven years and only plays meaningless games, you really forget how much of a BS driven entertainment business the NBA is. Teams will have their handful to beat the Lakers 8 on 5 four times. Credit to Dwight with two big plays. I mean both were fouls, but who cares as long as it´s the Lakers. 

No he did not, he should have taken it when Luka got his 3rd foul though.
Like Reply
Did Justin Jackson play any?
Like Reply
Great game overall. LeBron is still a great player. I rarely mention refs, but this time they were the X factor.
Like Reply
Lebron always kill us, man.

But Powell just had to make that ONE free throw.

This loss is gonna sting.
Like Reply