Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Delon
86.96%
40 86.96%
Seth
0%
0 0%
Justin
0%
0 0%
Maxi
0%
0 0%
DFS
0%
0 0%
THJ
0%
0 0%
Jalen
0%
0 0%
Lee
0%
0 0%
Luka
10.87%
5 10.87%
KP
2.17%
1 2.17%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2 DIRKIE: Delon Wright
I like Brunson starting games and Delon coming off the bench.
Like Reply
Delon is a a game changer and plays very good defense. Extremely smooth to the basket as well. He's definitely a keeper for championship aspirations in the future
Like Reply
Alright...I'll give it to Delon Wright as well.  The entire team played well.  Brunson is growing on me.  I thought he would eventually be a good point guard...but I think now he can be a great point guard.  But...dirkie for Delon.
Like Reply
DW was amazing! I could care less about the great quiet efficient 20 points he dropped but his defense mad me super happy. I was really frustrated watching the first quarter and seeing no one really go for or contesting plays outside of Maxi who couldn't make a bucket to save his life. But he was sparking a fire on defense so I want to recognize his work! Then KP got fired up and started blocking everything and DW starting stealing everything and we were suddenly back in it! I love Defense so it was fun to see what we could do defensively. We can be scary!

Aside from DW and Maxi playing defense and getting the others fired up did you guys see Curry playing some great defense and coming in clutch once again hitting shots without getting time to warm up in the game. If DW didn't play like a monster I would have went with Curry.

Can we get a line up of Wright Curry Luka KP and Powell in action! I'm excited for that. Or if Maxi can hit shots that same line up would be nasty swapping DP and Maxi in certain situations.
Like Reply