Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.0 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
62.50%
5 62.50%
Clippers
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 2 (1st Rnd): DAL (1-1) @ LAC (1-1) | 127-114 win
Ball game
Like Reply
CANT LEAVE KP LIKE THAT!

CLUTCH!

Thats what you get floppin Kawhi
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
didnt know that Kawhi is this much of a flopper
Like Reply
nice win
Like Reply
THATS HOW WE DO IT! 

MAVS WIN! MAAAAAAAAVS WIN!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Holy crap. We beat the Clips! Best defensive team in the league!
Like Reply
Carlisle >> Doc
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Justin Jackson got that "i want some playoff minutes" face.
Like Reply
Dallas will be in every game.  No one saw the Burkenado coming.  I will say Seth had that killer stretch that put it out of reach imo.
Like Reply
(08-19-2020, 10:59 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Carlisle >> Doc
Seriously?  After one game?
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/LLCooolRay/status/12...2548273153
Like Reply
I'm so damn proud of these Mavs!!!!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
(08-19-2020, 10:59 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote: Justin Jackson got that "i want some playoff minutes" face.

He should've thought about that before he missed 5 fucking fast break layups in the bubble and defended like a piece of toilet paper.
Like Reply
What a night! Shaq and Chuck predicted a blowout.
Like Reply
(08-19-2020, 10:59 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote: Justin Jackson got that "i want some playoff minutes" face.

The short answer is "no." The long answer is "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................................."
Like Reply
(08-19-2020, 11:02 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: What a night! Shaq and Chuck predicted a blowout.
Kenny was the only one that kept saying watch out for the mavericks.
Like Reply
(08-19-2020, 10:58 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Holy crap. We beat the Clips! Best defensive team in the league!

Perimeter defense is amazing but I'm so glad they left their interior defense wide open at the deadline 
Luka can get a layup at will if he can make it inside 

What a hell of a win. Borderline domination. Hopefully PG stays cold
Like Reply
Burke showing a little more explosion/quickness than we've seen from Brunson. He looked like a young JJB tonight
Like Reply
(08-19-2020, 11:03 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote:

The short answer is "no." The long answer is "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................................."

For real
Such a weak link
Like Reply