Poll: Who gets the Dirkie? (vote AFTER the game)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
84.62%
33 84.62%
KP
5.13%
2 5.13%
Delon
0%
0 0%
Jalen
2.56%
1 2.56%
Maxi
0%
0 0%
Boban
2.56%
1 2.56%
Seth
0%
0 0%
DP
0%
0 0%
THJ
2.56%
1 2.56%
Justin
2.56%
1 2.56%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: WAS @ DAL | 108-100 win | Dirkie: Luka
(10-23-2019, 09:54 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Bring KP back in for Maxi.

The Kp lineup lost the big lead. Current lineup is playing them to a +/- 0.
Like Reply
This lineup is even worse, DFS, Maxi and KP, in hte fornt court, jc  is RC tanking for COle Anthony.
Like Reply
The refs have let the Wiz get away with murder, and they've gotten back into it.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
C'mon, let's not sweat this out...
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply
Mavs are lucky Neal is ICe cold or RC would have blown this game
Like Reply
Stop making excuses. Mavs aren´t executing.

KP with a horrible turnover.
Bad transition D leading to a Beal 3.
Offensive possession without Luka touching the ball ending with a contested Brunson 3.
No boxout from Dodo and KP leading to an offensive rebound.
Like Reply
So done with Bradley Beal.  What a punk.  Luka needs to break his ankles....again.
Like Reply
I love how the refs don't call when Beal literally pushes Luka but call that garbage.

THERE WE GO!

GOODNIGHT BEAL. YOU STUPID PUNK. BOUT DAMN TIME! ALL THE GARBAGE HE WAS DOING.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Double techs?   Why is Luka getting a technical foul?  Why?

Later, Beal..loser...enjoy licking the bottom of the toilet for the rest of your career.
Like Reply
missing ft , this team as played so bad the last 7 minutes
Like Reply
Mavs good FT shooting has gone by the wayside.

BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE WHAT A DUNK BY PORZINGIS!
Like Reply
I don't like how Brunson flat out isn't looking Luka's way late in this game . I like Brunson, but give the ball to Luka or KP when it matters and get the hell out of the way.
Like Reply
ugly win  but a win
Like Reply
(10-23-2019, 10:06 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I don't like how Brunson flat out isn't looking Luka's way late in this game . I like Brunson, but give the ball to Luka or KP when it matters and get the hell out of the way.

I disagree...Luka has ALL the Wizards attention.  They don't even know anyone else is on the floor.  That's genius....
Like Reply
(10-23-2019, 10:07 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: ugly win  but a win

Yeah for sure. Bad 4th quarter. They looked great for about 2.5 quarters of the game. They just need to get more consistent. I can't stand Beal. He was being a punk.
Like Reply
Hell of a game man, Dallas is back baby! Let the haters pick this game apart, but this is the most exciting team in recent memory. Enjoy it for once...
Like Reply
Refs were extremely bad. 2 non existing offensive fouls on Luka, no way Luka did anything for that technical and so on. 

Routine victory, but they will have to be much better against Pelicans
Like Reply
Wizz eyes rolled back into their head at the end.  Luka embarrassed them.
Like Reply
(10-23-2019, 10:09 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 10:07 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: ugly win  but a win

Yeah for sure. Bad 4th quarter. They looked great for about 2.5 quarters of the game. They just need to get more consistent. I can't stand Beal. He was being a punk.

Perfect description. Mavs played like a playoff team from the 2nd quarter till about 6 minutes left in the 4th. Then the Wizards started to play super dirty, and the refs let most of it go especially with what Beal was doing. And the Mavs missed easy shots. 

But they looked legit when they put distance between them and the Wiz. Luka with an incredible opener. Kristaps started super cold, but after his 0/4 start he went 7/12 which was fantastic. 

I'd like for Curry to get more minutes. And it's quite obvious that we need a starting center, so that Maxi can be the backup instead of DFS. I hope Powell can be that guy, but I have doubts. Also honorable mention to Jackson for the Dirkie. His 2nd quarter burst along with Curry gave the Mavs a huge spark.
Like Reply
1st quarter was really bad. 2nd and 3rd were good. 4th quarter was even worse than the 1st.

Mavs offense has no flow and needs more balance. They are depending on Lukas ability to score in isos or chuck from 3. Once the Wizards doubled or denied Luka the offense was exposed.
Only 17ast tonight. No player with more than 3. Really shows the lack of ballmovement.

A win is a win but there is a lot of work left for RC and the team.
Like Reply