Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
77.78%
7 77.78%
Thunder
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 46: DAL (29-17) @ OKC (28-20) | 107-97 win
Man, Delon is all over the place on defense!
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 09:58 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: I think Mavs are up enough to call it.  Thunder have some amazing comebacks but this is not gonna be one.  If we have to lose a game this one is the one to do so.  

I am hoping both of us pass Rox by end of year.  I also think Denver has a chance to come backwards in standings.  Clippers are an enigma due to injuries and may or may not fall back.

I have Lakers/Jazz 1/2

Then Clippers/Denver/Mavs/Rox 3-6 but not in that order.  I do think OKC hangs on to 7.  Then a 4 way fight for 8.
I hope the Mavs practice holding onto the lead and end close to double digit win.  Not saying the Mavs will win, just want to see them start to hold leads at the end of the game.  OKC probably has one more run in them.
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 09:53 PM)Hypermav Wrote: lol, that may be the longest look from the corner ever.

He coulda taken a nap or packed a lunch.  Burton is not good at 3’s, smart play by Mavs
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 09:58 PM)mtrot Wrote: Man, Delon is all over the place on defense!

He's gotta be playing more.
Like Reply
Delon is ballin tonight! That reverse under-the-basket-layup of his is quickly becoming a trademark shot.
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 10:00 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 09:58 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: I think Mavs are up enough to call it.  Thunder have some amazing comebacks but this is not gonna be one.  If we have to lose a game this one is the one to do so.  

I am hoping both of us pass Rox by end of year.  I also think Denver has a chance to come backwards in standings.  Clippers are an enigma due to injuries and may or may not fall back.

I have Lakers/Jazz 1/2

Then Clippers/Denver/Mavs/Rox 3-6 but not in that order.  I do think OKC hangs on to 7.  Then a 4 way fight for 8.
I hope the Mavs practice holding onto the lead and end close to double digit win.  Not saying the Mavs will win, just want to see them start to hold leads at the end of the game.  OKC probably has one more run in them.

Its over imo

One note it seemed like refs let both teams play vice foul fest.  I like it better too there is a lot of up and down BB playing and its funner to watch
Like Reply
Stiff arm to the basket
Like Reply
Finally a good challenge by Rick.
Like Reply
holy shit ricks using his challenge!!
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
However, I don't see them overturning this
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 10:08 PM)mtrot Wrote: However, I don't see them overturning this
same
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Good challenge right no foul
Like Reply
Coach mosh pit
Like Reply
why does the basket count if they called a foul before he made the shot?
Like Reply
Wow, I didn’t know Rick and Billy were teamates before

(01-27-2020, 10:10 PM)bin610 Wrote: why does the basket count if they called a foul before he made the shot?
I think they called the arm swipe but was after basket so no foul but basket was made before the arm swipe
Like Reply
CP3 would have made it a closer game.  SGA can play better as well.
Like Reply
Good win for Mavs they were active on boards.  And disruptive under basket.  

OKC was due for a loss, CP makes a big diff.  This is how I expected most of year to go and CP has been diff maker.  This was a good game for experience for SGA. Still raw and it showed.
Like Reply
Good job Mavs!

Luka with 0 turnovers!
5 out tactic won the rebounding battle and didn't have serious problem with fast breaks. Billy obviously didn't see the Utah game, because he should just put Adams on DFS Smile 5-out also enables enough minutes for our little guards.

Surprisingly, Gallo was not able to punish a lot all those situations when Curry was switched on him.
Like Reply
Wanted to say I enjoyed the game chat you guys are a great fanbase and always so cordial.  You will not find that anywhere else.  I always enjoy reading your takes and ability to post humor along with knowledge.  You have a fun team and are still shaking out cobwebs with KP.  He will get better and better as his health improves those injuries can take time mentally to get over.  He has game tho!  Luka is a machine he is built to play BB.  

And give some credit to Rick!  He bottled up SGA in paint (smart) and worked the boards hard as shown by rebound difference.  Even leaving Burton open for 3, thats knowing your opponent and feeding that info to players before game.  Burton is oir worst 3 shooter no idea why he played over Muscala unless Billy was pacing minutes.  But give it up to Rick for having team prepared in many ways.
Like Reply
I think I've become spoiled cause frankly I was bored watching this game even though it was an easy win.
Like Reply