Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
77.78%
7 77.78%
Lakers
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAME 38: LAL (31-7) @ DAL (23-15) | 114-129 loss
Dwight Powell is useless

Make ft Luka
Like Reply
Did you hear Mark Jackson?  I swear his lips are purple and gold all the Laker stuff he's licking....was he in their green room eating cupcakes before the game????
"That's a bad foul by Luka", while looking at the slow motion replay of Luka completely whiffing on hitting Kuzma, and Kuzma then delayed reaction falling to the ground a full 2 seconds after the contact.  Looked like a guy on a football team faking an injury trying to slow down the hurry up offense.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
WTF Luka

He's acting like a child tonight
Like Reply
Luka just not there mentally. He needs to get it together at halftime
Like Reply
20 year old
Like Reply
Now Powell fouls the jump shooter.  Arghh.
Like Reply
Is there a likable player on the Lakers
Like Reply
(01-10-2020, 10:55 PM)Flipper Wrote: Luka just not there mentally. He needs to get it together at halftime

He has sucked against the Lakers outside of that one game.
Like Reply
(01-10-2020, 10:56 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Is there a likable player on the Lakers
No
Like Reply
Luka doing to these ugly jerseys what Mark should have done long ago
Like Reply
(01-10-2020, 10:56 PM)Luka_Magic Wrote: Luka doing to these ugly jerseys what Mark should have done long ago
I was waiting for that, lol
Like Reply
Now Powell fails to block out Kuzma and Kuzma easily puts it back in uncontested.  Either the Mavs are too tired to do it, or they don't know how to play good fundamental basketball.
Like Reply
(01-10-2020, 10:56 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 10:56 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Is there a likable player on the Lakers
No
The dumb head bands ,
 Lebron and the sleeve whinning  everything.

Everytime Lebron does palms up to ref he should be T'd up
Like Reply
RC and the entire Mavs organization shouldn´t encourage Lukas behaviour. Throwing a temper tandrum like a 5 year old is not acceptable.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]

Hang in there...
Like Reply
The one thing I came away from this first half is, this team is devoid of talent.
Like Reply
(01-10-2020, 11:00 PM)philjuan1 Wrote: The one thing I came away from this first half is, this team is devoid of talent.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(01-10-2020, 11:00 PM)philjuan1 Wrote: The one thing I came away from this first half is, this team is devoid of talent.
No, they have talent.  It's just that they tend to panic and get the yips against the elite teams.
Like Reply
(01-10-2020, 11:00 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: RC and the entire Mavs organization shouldn´t encourage Lukas behaviour. Throwing a temper tandrum like a 5 year old is not acceptable.

If so than nba should fire all refs as they are acting like 3 year old kids trying to learn how to blow 3cycle and ride a whistle...
Like Reply
(01-10-2020, 11:04 PM)mtrot Wrote:
No, they have talent.  It's just that they tend to panic and get the yips against the elite teams.

I would say that the team defense was horrible and Hellaluka for stretches.
Like Reply