Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
6 50.00%
Nuggets
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 37: DEN (26-11) @ DAL (23-14) | 106-107 loss
Just goes to show how important KP really is to this team. No way Jokic dominates like that in the paint.

But man.. I'm still so mad. Just go for a two-pointer.
Like Reply
Denvers' bigs won the game by themselves. With KP we already have no depth. Without him we are a joke. Another close game, another choke.
Like Reply
Joker feasted on the Mavs. Mavs don't have anyone to matchup with him. Powell and Kleber don't have the strength to guard him, should have put in Boban. I mean why not?
Like Reply
Maxi should have been in to guard Jokic. DFS made 3 dumbass plays that I can think of right of the top of my head.
Like Reply
DFS is not a starter he is an 8th man, a guy of the bench for energy .
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:09 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Maxi should have been in to guard Jokic. DFS made 3 dumbass plays that I can think of right of the top of my head.

Step out of bounds twice and the final throwaway.
Like Reply
Post up to win the game, RC just looks more and more like and idiot
Like Reply
One coach doesn’t double the star

One coach doubles the star

One star makes a game winning basket

One star is forced to give the ball up to a lesser player who botches the play horrendously
Like Reply
we've become the rockets til futher notice. hope they prove me wrong sooner rather than later.
Like Reply
Luka has done nothing in the clutch this year...
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:14 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: One coach doesn’t double the star

One coach doubles the star

One star makes a game winning basket

One star is forced to give the ball up to a lesser player who botches the play horrendously
Like the name lol
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:09 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Joker feasted  on the Mavs. Mavs don't have anyone to matchup with him.  Powell and Kleber don't have the strength to guard him, should have put in Boban. I mean why not?
 Actually, I thought Kleber played some pretty good defense on him several times tonight
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:15 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: we've become the rockets til futher notice. hope they prove me wrong sooner rather than later.
I've been seeing this comment more and more lately. I think I'm starting to agree. We have no offense. It's just Luka playing street ball which he does exceptionally well, but we need a offense to run at times also.
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:09 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Maxi should have been in to guard Jokic. DFS made 3 dumbass plays that I can think of right of the top of my head.

Boban has a better chance than Maxi.  Joker already was wearing him and Powell out.
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:12 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: DFS is not a starter he is an 8th man, a guy of the bench for energy .
DFS made some bad mistakes, but I find it interesting that you trash him but defends Jackson. Think it’s pretty clear who the better player is.
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:09 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Denvers' bigs won the game by themselves. With KP we already have no depth. Without him we are a joke. Another close game, another choke.
Good take, I don't think we are a joke but it makes a difference when KP is in the game.
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:17 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote:

Boban has a better chance than Maxi.  Joker already was wearing him and Powell out.
I would have liked Boban too
Like Reply
The entire team cannot get out of the 3 or layup scheme. They don´t have a reliable two point play.
Why not try a lineup with Doncic-Curry-THJ-Brunson-Boban. Teams 4 best shot creators and a bail out option that is 7-3 and can score over anybody.
Inbound play to Boban handoff. Drive or midrange shot. Or inbound to Boban. Backdown post up.
Like Reply
Honest question, what has changed with Luka in late game situations this year? He was pure magic last year. He's like Peyton Manning in the playoffs this season.
Like Reply
Carlisle and Luka will grow together. There is a fine balance for trusting your superstar with the flow offense and having set plays to get good looks, especially towards the end of games or in out of bounds situations.
Like Reply