Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
70.00%
7 70.00%
Lakers
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 32: DAL (21-11 on B2B) @ LAL (26-7) | 95-108 loss
(12-29-2019, 11:41 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: They're all playing stupid. Holy shit

This...every single time they could get back in the game they make boneheaded plays.
Like Reply
All those dunks by Mcgee and Howard are the difference in the game right now.
Like Reply
Live and die by three absloute worse type of ball
Like Reply
cant believe Rick is bringing back the starters in..

probably will try out new plays or new wrinkles for future use..
Like Reply
(12-29-2019, 11:44 PM)bin610 Wrote: All those dunks by Mcgee and Howard are the difference in the game right now.
Yep, the Mavs organization is not smart enough to foul them hard and make them earn it at the line.

Luka step back threes are not working in this game, so drive the lane please.
Like Reply
Mavs take notice. Luka isn´t getting easy points. They foul him every single time instead of giving up layups
Like Reply
Jj use your left hand holy cow

There is nothing to like about Lebron, I will never understand how every one can see through the facade.
Like Reply
arrrgh, just want to erase this game from memory
Like Reply
(12-30-2019, 12:00 AM)BolsDamols Wrote: arrrgh, just want to erase this game from memory
Lol, that would be nice, but I'm afraid I can't unsee this turd of a game.
Like Reply
(12-29-2019, 11:58 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Jj use your left hand holy cow

There is nothing to like about Lebron, I will never understand how every one can see through the facade.
Yep. I’m just happy Dirk got his ring before Lebron.
Like Reply
Bad game. No effort. Guys are soft, not contenders yet. When the offense wasn't going, they didn't correct it on the defensive side.
Like Reply
Very, very annoying game.

I was really looking forward to this game.
Like Reply
The Thunder are going to run the Mavs out of the gym, if the Mavs give this level of effort.
Like Reply
I'm hoping that in the future and Luka's prime years, this isn't the style they want to play but I'm terrified they're just going down the Rockets' path and want Luka to be their Harden. The fanbase will go crazy over stats and triple doubles while living and dying with the three ball

I understand they're just trying to build a decent team right now to make the playoffs and if it means playing like this then so be it (similar to the Nellie years in the Dirk Era) but I hope it's not THE blueprint
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/hw1w7U5nALRRK/giphy.gif

(12-30-2019, 12:09 AM)mtrot Wrote: The Thunder are going to run the Mavs out of the gym, if the Mavs give this level of effort.
What they did tonight cannot be considered effort...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Lol, can I get my two hours back??!!
Like Reply
To those who haven't watched - dont.
Ignorance is bliss
Like Reply
The best way to deal with this game
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ca4e66bfa598...o1_400.gif
Nothing to ad, only I hope Tim will be OK soon.
Like Reply
We looked flat out soft in this one. THJ's hammy got us off on the wrong foot too.

I don't buy the argument that KP needs to post up more, but there is a point to be made that it would be nice if he were more aggressive when Luka is also playing
Like Reply
(12-30-2019, 02:42 AM)MrGoat Wrote: I don't buy the argument that KP needs to post up more, but there is a point to be made that it would be nice if he were more aggressive when Luka is also playing

Someone mentioned the other night and I paid attention this time. KP is mosty waiting for the ball at the top of the three point line. This seems to be his prefered position. Luka vision on the other hand seems to be a lob pass or bullet pass to the other side of the court for a three (which Lakers read masterfully this time). Luka needs to add the pass to KP. He was just cut off and seemed frustrated at the end of his tenure, taking that three pointer almost from half court.
Like Reply