Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 44: DAL (24-20) @ POR (20-22) | 119-136 loss
What is the record for highest score in an NBA game? Portland is gonna break 100 by the end of the 3rd, easy.
Like Reply
(01-14-2023, 11:38 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: What is the record for highest score in an NBA game? Portland is gonna break 100 by the end of the 3rd, easy.

Celtics recently gave up 152 to the Thunder. Next game they came out angry and annihilated the Mavs.
Just looked up the all time record. 186 in a triple OT game by the Pistons. Nuggets scored 184 in the same game.
Like Reply
Luka just seems off tonight.  That happens.
Like Reply
If we actually manage to come back in this one the Dirkie is going to Reginald Ryedell Bullock
Like Reply
(01-14-2023, 11:42 PM)MrGoat Wrote: If we actually manage to come back in this one the Dirkie is going to Reginald Ryedell Bullock

Apparently he only hits shots when the Mavs are down double digits.
Like Reply
(01-14-2023, 11:44 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Apparently he only hits shots when the Mavs are down double digits.

1st quarter says otherwise.
Like Reply
RB has made 8 threes through 3 quarters and the Mavs are down 16 going into the 4th.....hahahaha.....
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Damn, why in the heck is Luka still in there?  Ugh
Like Reply
(01-14-2023, 11:48 PM)Kammrath Wrote: RB has made 8 threes through 3 quarters and the Mavs are down 16 going into the 4th.....hahahaha.....

We barely beat average teams when Luka is going supernova so this is hardly surprising.
Like Reply
(01-14-2023, 11:48 PM)Kammrath Wrote: RB has made 8 threes through 3 quarters and the Mavs are down 16 going into the 4th.....hahahaha.....

Right???!
Like Reply
Mavs are on pace to score 115 points. But the Blazers already have 116 with more than 9 minutes left in the game.
Like Reply
I love Nurkic as a player.
Like Reply
Luka with no touch and no luck tonight.
Like Reply
Bullock shooting like Klay Thompson tonight? Yeah...they will keep Josh Green out another month with this type of performance from their beloved 3 and D veteran
Like Reply
Malpractice.  I don’t care if Luka doesn’t play tomorrow.  He looks awful out there today.  Give him a rest.  Do we really need to play him all these minutes?  Especially with game out of hand.
Like Reply
(01-14-2023, 11:57 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Malpractice.  I don’t care if Luka doesn’t play tomorrow.  He looks awful out there today.  Give him a rest.  Do we really need to play him all these minutes?  Especially with game out of hand.

Probably wants stats.
Like Reply
In a blowout, Kidd will play these guys close to 40 minutes again after a 50+ minute game and a B2B tomorrow  Sick 

This guy wants to be Thibs so bad
Like Reply
(01-14-2023, 11:57 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Malpractice.  I don’t care if Luka doesn’t play tomorrow.  He looks awful out there today.  Give him a rest.  Do we really need to play him all these minutes?  Especially with game out of hand.

I think Luka wants to stay in the game to and protect his averages. Not the first time this season that he stays on the floor until he reaches certain numbers.
Like Reply
Anyone see what happened with Hardaway?
Like Reply
(01-15-2023, 12:01 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Anyone see what happened with Hardaway?

Stepped on Lillard's foot and rolled his left ankle.
Like Reply