Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 22: DAL (11-11) @ NYK (10-13) | 121-100 win
https://twitter.com/worldwidewob/status/...03168?s=21
Like Reply
Mavs pulling me back in.. sigh
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 02:21 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m really starting to hate Dinwiddie’s game.

Hes too comfortable.  Knows we lack scorers and wont get benched and is starting to take THJ like shots.

Last year and early this year he was playing perfect...now hes hunting for his it seems.
Like Reply
Up 30 with seven to play. Will we see Hardy now? Probably not. LOL.
Like Reply
Finally a Mavs game I am watching and smiling
Like Reply
yeesh
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 02:27 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: Last year and early this year he was playing perfect...now hes hunting for his it seems.

SD as a passive PG who picks his spots carefully is much better.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • dynamicalVoid, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 02:27 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: Hes too comfortable.  Knows we lack scorers and wont get benched and is starting to take THJ like shots.

Last year and early this year he was playing perfect...now hes hunting for his it seems.

Yeah, he’s a very good ball handler, but I believe I have just about reached the conclusion that he is not a point guard. With the way he is shooting this year, he seems more like a two guard than I ever thought before.

Not a great fit for a player who is supposed to be one of only two point guards on the roster.
Like Reply
Hardy sighting
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 02:31 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Hardy sighting

Nice drive and kick on his very first touch!
Like Reply
Can they gain any momentum or will we see the same old lazy and entitled Mavs against the Suns and Nuggets?
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 02:24 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Kidd is never going to play Wood again

Wood's on/off this game is -31 so far. :-)
[-] The following 1 user Likes F Gump's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
McGee doesn’t even get mop up duty
Like Reply
This is just funny now. Almost half of Mavs roster are former Knicks and there's also Kidd/Harper and Kemba
Like Reply
If they don't get their ass kicked in Philly this doesn't happen.
Like Reply
The first half comment section is not aging well.
[-] The following 4 users Like mvossman's post:
  • BoredAssistant, DallasMaverick, F Gump, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Right now, 1 million knicks fans are bitching on a message board or Twitter, or Reddit, saying “why can’t we get young guys like Jaden Hardy!”

It’s all about perspective, folks.

(12-03-2022, 02:38 PM)mvossman Wrote: The first half comment section is not aging well.

Oh no, those comments were right on the money at the time.

This game started just as poorly as any other Road game of the season. Thank God for the great Tim Hardaway!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 02:39 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Oh no, those comments were right on the money at the time.

This game started just as poorly as any other Road game of the season. Thank God for the great Tim Hardaway!

Hmmm.  Lot of talk about no heart cause Brunson is gone and Dinwiddie sucks.  Meanwhile, Brunson has a team low -26 while Dinwiddie has a team high +35 while dishing out 9 assists (to zero turnovers) 9 boards and 17 points (although not his recent efficiency).
Like Reply
Dinwiddie was the only reason we were able to stay connected/get back in the game the first part of the second quarter.

He’s job is to hunt shots…everyone else’s job is to hit open threes. Today was a great example that as much as we want to complain about rotations (this year) or Luka being out of shape (last year), it’s usually as simple as this being a make or miss league and our shooters have been missing for a while.
[-] The following 4 users Like StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • Dahlsim, DallasMaverick, F Gump, mvossman
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 02:39 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Right now, 1 million knicks fans are bitching on a message board or Twitter, or Reddit, saying “why can’t we get young guys like Jaden Hardy!”

It’s all about perspective, folks.

Oh no, those comments were right on the money at the time.

Yup. Tim had a Grayson Allen type of game. Plus Luka didn't start good either. Worst minus at the half then turned things around and still finished with a 50/40/90 game and didn't even play the 4th quarter.
Like Reply