Poll: Do the Mavs finally win in the Bay Area and extend the series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
4 80.00%
No
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 5: DAL (1-4) vs. GSW (4-1) | 110-120 loss
(05-26-2022, 10:07 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: Bjelica a difference maker.  Let that settle in.  Dwight Powell can’t play and Bjelica is clamping Luka

And that´s surprising how? Bjelica is a far superior basketball player.
Like Reply
Luka’s legs are gone.  Everything short.
Like Reply
At least Luka pulled it together for awhile enough to make his game respectable. The Mavs really screwed up the center position this year.  Really bad roster management.
Like Reply
Was a valiant effort at a comeback but just dug too big of a hole and the legs are toast.  Luka can’t even get by Bjelica and his shots are all short.  Brunson a total no show too.  

Huge difference with the minutes demand on Mavs players vs Kerr being able to throw Bjelica in games 4 and 5 with fresh legs…or Moody….or Kuminga…and all that with Porter out.
Like Reply
(05-26-2022, 10:09 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: And that´s surprising how? Bjelica is a far superior basketball player.

And this the 1st time he's got meaningful minutes all series. Shows how deep they are.
Like Reply
They are going down, but they are going down swinging.
Like Reply
The obsession with the corner three. Bullock was open and had a better shot but because they've been trained to prefer the corner three, he passes it up for DFS to rush it while always being guarded
Like Reply
(05-26-2022, 10:05 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: What´s pointless. It´s literally the whole point. You compare a bad half against a favoured team to a 10 game stretch as a favoured team and you compare a history of play-off underperformance by Harden to Luka having one bad elimination half, that is stupid and makes your statements idiotic.

If that makes you feel better than being called a Luka hater than use that.

Your thoughts are pointless.  Keep parroting "Luka hater" anytime someone has valid criticism of Luka.  You and your ilk will be even easier to ignore.  I don't care what you call me as your posts carry zero weight with me.
Like Reply
Draymond has 17pts. Who expected that?
Like Reply
(05-26-2022, 10:13 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: The obsession with the corner three. Bullock was open and had a better shot but because they've been trained to prefer the corner three, he passes it up for DFS to rush it while always being guarded
Well, ignoring the layup and kicking it out to the 3 line is also pointless. Go up strong!
Like Reply
Feels like we are overpassing a bit on drive in kicks all series long.  Bullock should have pulled on that instead of passing to DFS in the corner.  Golden State's defense is prepared for those threes.
Like Reply
(05-26-2022, 10:13 PM)cow Wrote: Your thoughts are pointless.  Keep parroting "Luka hater" anytime someone has valid criticism of Luka.  You and your ilk will be even easier to ignore.  I don't care what you call me as your posts carry zero weight with me.

LOL. Bye. I have no time for this garbage.
Like Reply
Welp…good run boys.  

It’s Nico time.  He has to address the depth on the wings.  He has to find two capable bigs.  He has to try and trim the deadweight off this roster that Donnie and Cuban “built”

Here’s hoping he is up to it.
[-] The following 2 users Like MaxiThreeba's post:
  • Mavs2021, rocky164
Like Reply
Our lack of a good rebounding big is what did us in this series. Freaking Bismack Biyombo could have been our best big in this series.
Like Reply
Well...they had a good year. Need to get better because the West is going to be a bloodbath next year. No guarantees you'll get back here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • rocky164
Like Reply
Looney'ed
Like Reply
Brunson had a stealthy bad game.  3-10, four assists, -24. 

On a side not that hockey game between the Oilers and Flames has been nuts. They just had four goals in the span on 71 seconds. How is that even possible.
Like Reply
(05-26-2022, 10:16 PM)cow Wrote: Looney'ed
More like Cuban'd.
Like Reply
Hell of a season. This place will be insufferable for a while. The roster thread will be just as active though!
Like Reply
The awful rebounding was going to cost the Mavs eventually. They need to unlock the offense too. Speed it up.  More assists.
Like Reply