Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
RB (+12, 18 pts, 2 ast, 2 rbd, 6-10 threes)
4.35%
1 4.35%
DFS (+18, 23 pts, 2 ast, 6 rbd, 4-7 threes)
82.61%
19 82.61%
Luka (+13, 30 pts, 2 stl, 2 blk, 9 ast, 13 rbd, 3-11 threes, 38.5% shooting)
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 4 DIRKIE: Winner DFS (83%) | Runner-up Luka (13%)
Brick 
Who was the player of the game who elevated his game to help the team win?
Like Reply
That dude 10
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply
DFS if these are my choices.  Luka nearly a triple double.  JB had a nice game.
Like Reply
Definitely no one who played in the first half of that 4th quarter. It's either Reggie, DFS, or Luka with the extra effort on the glass. 

Dorian scored 5 more points than Reggie so I'll lean to him. We've been asking heavy minutes out of those two and it was unfortunate we weren't able to get them a little more rest in that one
Like Reply
When DFS and Reggie are hoopin, the Mavs don’t lose.
Like Reply
No Luka on the list for Dirkie is a f... joke. Like the 4th game with the Suns, just beacuse of his poor shooting? I am Luka fan, not Da77as fan, beacuse I'm from Slovenia. But a lack of respect for Luka from some "important" members here is a f... joke. I totally understand "muvsluvr" for leaviing this board.

Luka had almost triple double tonight, just one assist shy and he is not in that list? Just to be clear: my "Dirkie" goes to DoDo (same as the 4th game with Suns), even if Luka was on that list. But ...
Like Reply
(05-25-2022, 12:37 AM)BobyM Wrote: No Luka on the list for Dirkie is a f... joke. Like the 4th game with the Suns, just beacuse of his poor shooting? I am Luka fan, not Da77as fan, beacuse I'm from Slovenia. But a lack of respect for Luka from some "important" members here is a f... joke. I totally understand "muvsluvr" for leaviing this board.

Luka had almost triple double tonight, just one assist shy and he is not in that list? Just to be clear: my "Dirkie" goes to DoDo (same as the 4th game with Suns), even if Luka was on that list. But ...
Man, I really wish you guys that get upset about this stuff would make the threads yourself. That way it is whatever you want it to be.
Like Reply
Well...Luka is the best player on the floor.

JB is the second most important player for the Mavs.

RB...and the rest of the rotation guys showed up.  Six men in double figures.

DFS  elevated his game the most to help get us the win...

So my Dirkie goes to DFS.
Like Reply
Sorry but I gotta agree that it's ridiculous to not even have Luka as an option.
[-] The following 4 users Like Branduil's post:
  • haveitall, omahen, SleepingHero, StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply
(05-25-2022, 12:53 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Man, I really wish you guys that get upset about this stuff would make the threads yourself. That way it is whatever you want it to be.

Terrible idea. Let's have 3 DIRKIE threads per game because everyone handpicks their options? 

A DIRKIE thread that only lists 2 players is meaningless. I refuse to vote.
Like Reply
30-14-9
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply
Luka.
Like Reply
Or:  rename the award the Lukie and simply name the best performer not name Luka.
Like Reply
Petty White over here...
Like Reply
(05-25-2022, 08:14 AM)Halfnir Wrote: Terrible idea. Let's have 3 DIRKIE threads per game because everyone handpicks their options? 

A DIRKIE thread that only lists 2 players is meaningless. I refuse to vote.
Wait…why are we having 3 Dirkie threads per game? If someone other than a mod makes the thread, it gets stickied, that’s all there is to it. One thread, however that poster wants it. For example, the draft thread was not started by a mod, but there it is, stickied as the official thread.
Like Reply
(05-25-2022, 12:37 AM)BobyM Wrote: No Luka on the list for Dirkie is a f... joke. Like the 4th game with the Suns, just beacuse of his poor shooting? I am Luka fan, not Da77as fan, beacuse I'm from Slovenia. But a lack of respect for Luka from some "important" members here is a f... joke. I totally understand "muvsluvr" for leaviing this board.

That's to be expected when Kam creates the poll, his hatred for Luka knows no bounds.

Luka led the team in points, rebounds, assists, steals. He was also second in Kam's favorite +/- stat.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HitAndRun's post:
  • rocky164
Like Reply
(05-25-2022, 08:45 AM)WildArkieBoy Wrote: Or:  rename the award the Lukie and simply name the best performer not name Luka.
Why does the award have to be renamed for you to treat it that way, if that is how you want to view it?
Like Reply
I added Luka to the list. Went to bed last night before all the complaining. We have always been willing to add a player to the list when requested. Y'all "Luka-Only Fans" are a trip. I miss the "Dirk-Only Fans", a much more mature crowd.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(05-25-2022, 10:46 AM)Kammrath Wrote: I added Luka to the list. Went to bed last night before all the complaining. We have always been willing to add a player to the list when requested. Y'all "Luka-Only Fans" are a trip. I miss the "Dirk-Only Fans", a much more mature crowd.

And yet you conveniently highlight his shooting % in the poll. You forgot to include the 3 turnovers! 

Remember, Kamm is not a troll. He is an impartial moderator. Lol.
Like Reply
(05-25-2022, 11:00 AM)Fuerza1 Wrote: And yet you conveniently highlight his shooting % in the poll. You forgot to include the 3 turnovers! 

Remember, Kamm is not a troll. He is an impartial moderator. Lol.

I highlighted the shooting of all the players. 

The reason I didn't include Luka in the list was I thought his poor shooting excluded him from having elevated his game above normal. 

You know, I get no benefit (and only grief and shit) from helping manage this board.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply