Poll: Do the Mavs get a win today and extend the series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.71%
6 85.71%
No
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 4: GSW (3-1) vs. DAL (1-3) | 119-109 win
Another abomination of DEFENSE in the 4th quarter. Totally stopped the effort. Disgusting.
Like Reply
Love that foul by Maxi earlier.  You would think he is exhausted.
Like Reply
Warriors are just too good...game 5 will be over by halftime
Like Reply
Add Bjelica to the list of warm bodies that would be more valuable to the Mavs than Powell.
Like Reply
Doesn't even seem like the Mavs had a 29 pt lead.
Like Reply
MVP! MVP!
Like Reply
7 to go.
Like Reply
Giving up 39 points in the 4th?

DISGUSTING. Super frustrating the lack of killer instinct defensively.
Like Reply
Live to fight another day! thats all that matters
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 10:37 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Giving up 39 points in the 4th?

DISGUSTING. Super frustrating the lack of killer instinct defensively.

And most of that was done by GS's bench.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/CBAMavs/status/1529306150365450242
Like Reply
After 4 games, you make 20+ threes twice and have managed to avoid a classic 3-pt flame-throwing game by the Warriors and yet still down 3-1. Game 2 was the one.
[-] The following 2 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid, Kammrath
Like Reply
First WCF win in a while.  MFFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypermav's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 10:42 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: After 4 games, you make 20+ threes twice and have managed to avoid a classic 3-pt flame-throwing game by the Warriors and yet still down 3-1. Game 2 was the one.

Nailed it.
Like Reply
Mavs played with a much faster pace. Instead of walking it up. They hit their 2's and 3's, and were better on the boards. Now can they do it again in SF?
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 10:48 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Mavs played with a much faster pace.

Noticed that as well. Thought it didn't play into GSW's hands defensively. Much needed. I think the Luka minutes were WAY too slow offensively developing in the first three games.
Like Reply
This has been a tough and resilient team all year long.  Glad they proved it again tonight.

Unless a miracle happens, we may look back on game 2 as a huge what if.  Dallas played well but didn’t close out.  GS acted like a champion and stole a game they probably should have lost.  Give them a lot of credit.  But still….

Now let’s see what happens in game 5.  I am still watching the game but saw the score.  I loved the pace in the first half and attacking the basket.  Let’s see if we can continue it next game.  This warriors team is good.  Probably better than the Mavs.  But they aren’t as good as we are making them look.
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 10:54 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: This warriors team is good.  Probably better than the Mavs.  But they aren’t as good as we are making them look.

I think significantly better than DAL. Their D is the best in the NBA IMO.
Like Reply
Part of our D issues could be that Josh Green falling out of the rotation against Phx was not as badly felt as Phx even though they were the best offense still has Paul and Ayton and things can slow down some. Green falling out of the rotation hurts us much more against GS with their overall length, movement and faster pace. At this point I would just give him Powell’s minutes. He can’t do worse than Powell.
Like Reply
Imo Chuck made an obvious but good point.  GS better win on Thursday or all bets are off.  Steph even claimed before Game 4 that the W's were playing w/ house money. Concerning Josh Green, can he play Bertans' role defensively better than Bertans?  I only ask because Bertans looked like he was playing free safety at times and used his size well.
Like Reply