Poll: Does Powell get the start tonight? If not, who starts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes he starts.
88.89%
8 88.89%
Maxi starts instead.
0%
0 0%
Someone else (say who!)
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 2: DAL (0-2) vs. PHX (2-0)| 109-129 loss
(05-04-2022, 11:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I don't even think it's that. He thrives off that kind of energy. He just looks exhausted. No legs.

Security had to restrain him from a fan.
Like Reply
Brunson is ant-clutch. 

Sit him the fuck down he's getting schooled.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Somehow no block or charge call there leads to a breakaway for Phoenix. I hate these refs
Like Reply
God I loathe Chris Paul.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LifeAquatic's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Suns were just playing with their food for 3 quarters.
Like Reply
Paul has his fingerprints on this game now.
Like Reply
Can't understand what Kidd is thinking.

Brunson has had maybe 2 positive plays all game. He's been passive. He's been getting torched. Just makes no sense why he's still out there.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 11:09 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Brunson is ant-clutch. 

Sit him the fuck down he's getting schooled.

I have to quit the game thread because of you. You make it miserable to follow this thread. I’m out.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jommybone's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, Smitty
Like Reply
Suns shooting 61%.  SIXTY….ONE….PERCENT.
Like Reply
Should be a lessen for the MBT.  Refs trying to wear our their whistles tonight.  Suns get meaning minutes from Biyambo when the two centers in front of him are in foul trouble.
Like Reply
At this point I'm almost okay with someone else overpaying Brunson
Like Reply
Need another great ISO scorer...that's all there is to it. We can talk about center all we want but none of it matters without a second legit scorer who commands respect from defenses. Brunson is not that guy and will never be that guy. It's not his fault, he's always been a player with a lot of limitations
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 11:11 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Can't understand what Kidd is thinking.

Brunson has had maybe 2 positive plays all game. He's been passive. He's been getting torched. Just makes no sense why he's still out there.

Who else is he gonna play? Green? Burke?
[-] The following 3 users Like HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • cow, LifeAquatic, Smitty
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 11:12 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Who else is he gonna play? Green? Burke?

Yep.  If we can't get JB going, we aren't winning this series.
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 11:12 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Who else is he gonna play? Green? Burke?

No. 

Luka/Dinwiddie/Bullock/DFS/Maxi.

Why do we have to play trash guards?
Like Reply
We knew they didn't have depth, but it really shows against a team that does.
Like Reply
Hopefully, Luka will learn from Chris Paul in this series. Paul is focused on the moment and on winning. Luka let himself get taken out of the 3rd quarter by the fans. He’s just too engaged by his surroundings and the refs.
Like Reply
I fucking loathe CP3 and wish him nothing but continued losing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Luka’s getting taken to school. I hope he realizes it.
Like Reply
Mavs don't win Friday, stick a fork in them.
Like Reply