Poll: Who will have the most threes this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bullock
46.67%
7 46.67%
Trae
20.00%
3 20.00%
Luka
13.33%
2 13.33%
Someone else (mention who below!)
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 54: ATL (25-28) vs DAL (31-23): 94-103 WIN!
(02-06-2022, 08:15 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: BULLOCK!

Great steal!
Like Reply
Reggie can now be a junk yard dog.
Like Reply
BULL-LOCK. Big Grin
Like Reply
Damn Luka cooked Capela.
Like Reply
I like Bullock is in Trae's head.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Haven’t been a fan of Bullock’s d this year, mostly, but I enjoyed seeing him punk Young by muscling the ball away from him just now. Still smiling.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
BRUNSON FROM BULLOCK!

THE BULLOCK DAGGER

LUKA WITH THE TRIP DUB
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
WOOO-HOOOOOO!
Like Reply
I wonder if we break THJ's other foot if Bullock can play even better.
[-] The following 5 users Like cow's post:
  • DallasMaverick, DanSchwartzgan, HIMAV, Jmaciscool, Kammrath
Like Reply
What resiliency from this team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 08:20 PM)cow Wrote: I wonder if we break THJ's other foot if Bullock can play even better.

All this talk about Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, RJ Barrett and the Thibs defense, when the Knicks improvement was all down to replacing THJ with Bullock. Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • Jommybone, luka_skywalker_77
Like Reply
BULLOCK CAN'T MISS
Like Reply
Doesn’t ATL average like 111? I feel like holding them under 100 is a big deal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • embellisher
Like Reply
Atlanta really gonna foul down 8 with 30 seconds left?
Like Reply
Character defining win! so impressed with the team especially the composure from Kidd, man was not rattled! barely even blinked
[-] The following 3 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, Jommybone, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Very Satisfying!
[-] The following 3 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft, Tyler
Like Reply
For what they were up against with being short handed, the last two wins were my favorite wins of the season.

Luka was Luka.  Bullock gets my player of the game.  Burke with a sneaky case though.  He was up and down, but he had to hold the fort down with a unit that can't create by themselves and we treaded water.   Jalen hitting four 3s is good to see as well.
Like Reply
I'm super proud of this team. Playing through adversity like this and winning with everything going against you is crazy rewarding. They totally earned this one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 08:27 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: For what they were up against with being short handed, the last two wins were my favorite wins of the season.

Luka was Luka.  Bullock gets my player of the game.  Burke with a sneaky case though.  He was up and down, but he had to hold the fort down with a unit that can't create by themselves and we treaded water.   Jalen hitting four 3s is good to see as well.

Green made some really good defensive plays (and scored 9 points).  Powell basically went one on three against the Atlanta bigs…and survived.

(02-06-2022, 08:30 PM)Tyler Wrote: I'm super proud of this team. Playing through adversity like this and winning with everything going against you is crazy rewarding. They totally earned this one.

How did this team lose consecutive games against Orlando and OKC?  Makes no sense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
Cato posted this in the 4th quarter, and it aged very well.

https://twitter.com/tim_cato/status/1490493437170393090
Like Reply