Poll: Who will win the game? (Clips 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
45.00%
9 45.00%
Clippers
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 17: LAC (13-5) @ DAL (11-6) | 99-114 loss
(11-26-2019, 09:50 PM)Hypermav Wrote: The rest of the team has the yips.  Too afraid to pull the trigger and it just allows the defense to recover.  Hate to bring in the football reference but it is like the old Seahawks secondary.  They foul every time to the point the refs don't call it every time and in this case it disrupts the flow offense.
Yup, worked all season against us so far. 

Knicks, Lakers, Orlando, Portland did that to us.

Didn't see the Boston game, so I don't know about that game.

All other teams we played so far didn't play as physical.

It's the weakness they need to be able to overcome sooner or later or they need to add a bruiser.
Like Reply
so no minutes for JJ or Brokoff..... they are the only guys besides THJ and KP that can catch and shoot and also have size (WHICH WE NEED TO HAVE A CHANCE TO GET EASIER SHOTS AND MORE REBOUNDS!!)
Like Reply
What am I missing about the restricted zone? I thought you couldn’t draw an offensive foul in them? Luka got an offensive foul while he himself was in the restricted zone, not to mention the defender.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 09:51 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 09:41 PM)DrMav Wrote: KP has got to get better at the FT line

Can't get to the line, if you don't have the ball. Luka controls it, and it renders KP to just spot ups. He's seldom going to be fouled on those. He needs to  drive to the cup more to create contact.
I meant converting his FTs, he’s well below his career average this year and 50% tonight.

Yeah it would be great if he would get to the line more too, but I think that will come.
Like Reply
Our paint and lack of agression is being exposed. The Clippers want us to pass all game and make mistakes. Add the fact that we are shooting pretty bad from the perimeter and no wonder we are so far behind in the match.

We are still a pretty young team playing against a contender, but this is a glaring flaw that will only become worse if we make playoffs, when the game gets slower.
Like Reply
Dying by hte three tonight
Like Reply
McGruber
Like Reply
My gosh Powell, can’t catch, can’t pass
Like Reply
Omg, Rick get Powell out.
Like Reply
Zubac

[Image: giphy.gif]
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
The way Powell is playing it is 4vs6.
Like Reply
Jackson is shooting 44 % from the three this year but RC still plays Powell and DFS more
Like Reply
Powell is an idiot
Like Reply
Powell with two of the worst turnovers I've ever seen tonight. Between that and some real boneheaded fouls he's hurting us tonight.
Like Reply
Hahahaha Powellll
Like Reply
GET POWELL OF THIS TEAM
Like Reply
Powell with stonehands today and very bad passing. Yet has best +- on the team.
Like Reply
No defense...
Like Reply
What is Powell doing?
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
RC yelling at KP when Powell as tow awful turnovers in a row and is last man back,
Like Reply