Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thunder
16.67%
1 16.67%
Mavericks
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 44: OKC (14-28) at Dallas (24-19) - 7:30 CT
(01-17-2022, 10:12 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: And now Burke is chucking away the lead.

Awww…I didn’t mind either of his shot attempts.

BUBBLE BURKE!
Like Reply
Mavs left off the gas pedal there when they got up by 20.  This OKC team will fight.  Mavs will need to play well to win now.

I hated the lineup we had in there when OKC made the run.  Jalen was dinged and Luka got a rest, but no offense on the court.  I would have tried to extend KP some minutes to least have a threat out there. 

Boy has this been a bad stretch for Hardaway.   Nothing is working.  Just really bad.
Like Reply
(01-17-2022, 10:14 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Awww…I didn’t mind either of his shot attempts.

BUBBLE BURKE!

Between Frank and Burke. Give me the one without the Iverson like shot selection. Burke hasn´t seen a long two that he doesn´t like.
Like Reply
Still feels like we need a playmaker more than a defensive big. Probably need both, but Brunson for Turner is basically tanking this season.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(01-17-2022, 10:19 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Boy has this been a bad stretch for Hardaway.   Nothing is working.  Just really bad.

You can say that again.

Hell of a take by Green there.
Like Reply
The KP post ups are so much more effective when he’s surrounded by shooters. He’s making some decent reads out of the aggressive shading.

Luka fell asleep there.

FINALLY TIMMY!
Like Reply
Maybe it is because Bullock is out or Maxi is not available for the rest of the game, but it certainly feels like Kidd is throwing Hardaway out there and see if he can play himself out of his slump.
Like Reply
(01-17-2022, 10:28 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Maybe it is because Bullock is out or Maxi is not available for the rest of the game, but it certainly feels like Kidd is throwing Hardaway out there and see if he can play himself out of his slump.

Was thinking the exact same thing.
Like Reply
Did anyone else just lose their feed from Bally???!
Like Reply
Dort taking out the entire Mavs backcourt...
Like Reply
(01-17-2022, 10:42 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Dort taking out the entire Mavs backcourt...

Wish I could see it...
Like Reply
(01-17-2022, 10:43 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Wish I could see it...

Completly gone? League pass still working. Including the Mavs broadcast.

THJ choking on the line. FFS.
Like Reply
Back now...

I feel like KP has played well enough to finish this one, personally.
Like Reply
why do you not call a timeout instead of throwing the ball into Green.  Come on Kidd.   I mean, he should make them but still.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft
Like Reply
I guess they haven´t played a clutch game in the last couple of weeks. So many questions. Starting with the lineup.
Like Reply
Really wish anyone but Green would've gotten those free throws...that's coaching, imo.
Like Reply
Kidd really did not care about coaching this game at all tonight
Like Reply
THJ winning the game on defense. Probably a fitting end.
Like Reply
I think that´s what the cool kids and the grandmas call an ugly win.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Did KP hit a minutes restriction?  Really weird he was not in the game down the stretch.  I think Powell made some big plays though.  But the question is if he can't play down the stretch, is he long term here?   I thought he was really good tonight.  Sure like he had more than 13 points though.   Just weird.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply