Poll: Who will win the game? (Rockets 5.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
52.17%
12 52.17%
Rockets
47.83%
11 47.83%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DAL (11-5) @ HOU (11-6) | 137-123 win
(11-24-2019, 05:41 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Holy crap Harden bricking EVERYTHING
Amazing double team by the mavs. Rockets are a nobody without Harden
Like Reply
WHY Harp would you say "looks like the Mavs will get the win" with 4:30 left to play and a 13 point game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Doncic>>>>>>>>>>>Harden
Like Reply
Luka and 1 baby
Like Reply
LUKA WITH THE AND-1 

HE GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE WHERE IS THE REVIEW??
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
THJ today has been lights out. A fan of him being moved into the starting lineup. Still weary about his play long term but maybe a lineup change is what he needed
Like Reply
Luka called game!
Like Reply
LUKA STUFFING AUSTIN RIVERS!

LUUUUUKA WITH THE DEEP 3!!! LETS GO!

Luka has a 41 point game tonight so far holy crap
Like Reply
DFS for 3!!!
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 05:44 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 05:41 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Holy crap Harden bricking EVERYTHING
Amazing double team by the mavs. Rockets are a nobody without Harden

The trap at the top of the key has been crucial to our defense. Harden has been great inside the arc but ice cold outside of it.
Like Reply
DFS with the dagger.
Like Reply
Told you guys.. we need westbrick to be clutch for us today with that missed layup lol
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 05:44 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: WHY Harp would you say "looks like the Mavs will get the win" with 4:30 left to play and a 13 point game.
Why does Harp say a lot of things he says?  It's just one of life's inscrutables.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 05:49 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Told you guys.. we need westbrick to be clutch for us today with that missed layup lol
Haha
Like Reply
Rockets given up.

WHAT a win!
Like Reply
First place Mavs!!! I like the sound of that
Like Reply
harden is such a stat chasing bum. he'll be lucky to ever make it back to the finals.
Like Reply
Harden finished 2-15 from 3.  I'm thinking Sunday afternoon games don't really agree with his Saturday night strip club routine.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 05:52 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: harden is such a stat chasing bum. he'll be lucky to ever make it back to the finals.

Rumor is that Harden was partying it up HARD in Miami during the finals, which many attribute as to why he performed so poorly. I don't really think he has that drive to win.

Kristaps set the tone so early with incredible defense. 

I don't know who deserves the dirkie more, Luka, THJ or him.

Speaking about winning, Luka consistently repeats that he's happy for the win.

Whenever a reporter asks him a question about the stats he's putting up he always redirects the conversation back to wins. I LOVE THAT!

Luka MVP
Like Reply
Harp says he got from the Luka interview that Luka thinks "he's the best player in the league".  I didn't get that at all from Luka.  All I got was that he was completely focused on preparation for the Clippers game.
Like Reply