[Image: FAi5morVIAoXVQL?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
[Image: FAi5nZyVQAA-5qV?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
[Image: FAi0JpZWYAE8cFr?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/FrNtilikina/status/1...4593811457
Like Reply
(09-30-2021, 12:25 PM)Kammrath Wrote: [Image: FAi5kwlUcAQx5NF?format=jpg&name=large]

Look at the hops on Boban!
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/CowboysNation/status...35716?s=20

(09-30-2021, 02:21 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Look at the hops on Boban!

I truly don't understand why that guy still has a job in the league. It drives me crazy. You could get close to the same level of play by planting a tree in the dunker spot.
Like Reply
(09-30-2021, 06:43 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Yep, caught me totally by surprise (well, except for starting a thread five weeks ago predicting this exact outcome).

My point?  My point is the basis for you telling us we should have all seen this coming (like you did) is flimsy.  "Where they left off" was three regular season games.  The reason they tried it at all was because they finally gave up on Richardson.  And, it wasn't actually "where they left off" since we played seven games after that with Maxi starting four, Boban starting three and Powell/Willie starting zero.

If you see the starting lineup today as surprising, or a big development, okay.

I do not, considering where they left off in my estimation and in light of the lack of change regarding all those bigs.

As for whether they really intended to bring back that same crew completely intact, or simply found themselves stuck, there's the fuzzy part to me.
Like Reply
I'll kindly ask you guys to take the vaccine talk, conspiracy theories and rants about American exceptionalism somewhere else. It's a worthwhile discussion but not something I care to read when I'm looking for an update on training camp. Thanks.
[-] The following 2 users Like vfromlmf's post:
  • embellisher, ReunionMav
Like Reply
(09-30-2021, 04:21 PM)vfromlmf Wrote: I'll kindly ask you guys to take the vaccine talk, conspiracy theories and rants about American exceptionalism somewhere else. It's a worthwhile discussion but not something I care to read when I'm looking for an update on training camp. Thanks.

Absolutely right, my apologies for my part in it. I was trying to answer Omahen's question and probably didn't steer clear enough of the sensitivity zone.
Like Reply
(09-30-2021, 04:21 PM)vfromlmf Wrote: I'll kindly ask you guys to take the vaccine talk, conspiracy theories and rants about American exceptionalism somewhere else. It's a worthwhile discussion but not something I care to read when I'm looking for an update on training camp. Thanks.

Yeah, I just deleted my response.  You're right, wrong thread for that discussion!
Like Reply
It's good to remember, too, that we don't have to have all conversation aobut news iteams in the News thread itself. If there is a topic someone wants to discuss, if that person starts a thread and puts title on it, then folks that don't want to engage can avoid it.
[-] The following 3 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • ClutchDirk, KillerLeft, ReunionMav
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/RyMichail/status/144...1173382145
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • ClutchDirk
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/...9540374530

[Image: FAlCT2dXoAId9J1?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: FAlCT2mWEAE52FC?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
(09-30-2021, 10:55 PM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/...9540374530

[Image: FAlCT2dXoAId9J1?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: FAlCT2mWEAE52FC?format=jpg&name=large]

The outlined rules are completely moronic on every level, and no team will enforce them over the season.

That being said Burke obviously does himself no favours, when the team has 16 players on the roster and he´s one of the guys on the bubble.

Maybe that is the plan, if so kudos.

Get released on a fully guartanteed salary and then try to latch onto another team for the minimum. Obviously he´ll have an epiphany and get vaccinated, but with a >50% pay-raise on his current annual salary. Big Grin
Like Reply
There is no way of knowing if Mavs even consider to cut Burke, but these statements likely kill any chance of trading him (without paying assets).
Like Reply
(10-01-2021, 04:21 AM)omahen Wrote: There is no way of knowing if Mavs even consider to cut Burke, but these statements likely kill any chance of trading him (without paying assets).
Ya, but with contradicting statements between this and Cuban saying we will be 100%...he as gone as gone can be. And Mark will make sure the incoming (or nothing) is vaccinated.
Like Reply
(10-01-2021, 05:51 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Ya, but with contradicting statements between this and Cuban saying we will be 100%...he as gone as gone can be. And Mark will make sure the incoming (or nothing) is vaccinated.

It feels like we're going to see players cut or traded for this reason and then some lawsuits about that in a year or so, doesn't it?
Like Reply