Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5: Denver Nuggets (5-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (4-1) | 114-125 loss
Sweeney going small has gotten us back in it.
Like Reply
single digit lead!!!
Like Reply
Looks like they found some juice, 10 pt game now. Take advantage of Joker on the bench. Bet he's coming back after this T.O.
Like Reply
Did you guys know that Jaden Hardy is better than Tim Hardaway Jr.?
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:11 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Kyrie's defense has been pretty good. Not seeing what dfan is seeing.

I am looking at the team performance. Lineup numbers. It's a super small sample size but so far the Mavs simply cannot get stops with Kyrie on the floor. I offered a detailed explanation in a previous post. It's not about individual defense. It's about lineup and fit issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:14 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: Sweeney going small has gotten us back in it.

No Jokic is the real reason

(11-03-2023, 11:15 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I am looking at the team performance. Lineup numbers. It's a super small sample size but so far the Mavs simply cannot get stops with Kyrie on the floor. I offered a detailed explanation in a previous post. It's not about individual defense. It's about lineup and fit issues.

My apologies

Awful last 2 mins
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Luka is rubbing off on Grant. GTF back on D!
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:17 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: No Jokic is the real reason

My apologies

Awful last 2 mins

Of course. But I’m happy to see our Maxi-less 5 out for the first time and it looks good.
Like Reply
Second chance points 16-8
Fast break points 21-6

Mavs losing the game on hustle plays.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Jaden Hardy showing the advantage of playing dynamic offensive players
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:21 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Jaden Hardy showing the advantage of playing dynamic offensive players

Always knew that you are a THJ fan Tongue
Like Reply
A guy like Demar DeRozan (not saying exactly him) would've played a big difference this game for the Mavs. A big wing who isn't trigger happy, can create his own shot, and also pass, is exactly what this team needs.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Barea would have offered more resistance than THJ there

(11-03-2023, 11:23 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Always knew that you are a THJ fan Tongue

I don’t get it
Like Reply
[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65583c77&is=6545c777&hm=cd...eight=1016]
Like Reply
I'm ready to trade for OG Anunoby.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:24 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg?ex=65583c77&is=6545c777&hm=cd...eight=1016]

Grant wasn’t wrong. Reggie Jackson clearly grabbed him.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:23 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Barea would have offered more resistance than THJ there

I don’t get it

Dynamic offensive player. You cannot tell me that Hardy isn't playing like a THJ clone right now. He isn't going to pass.
Like Reply
They tried to get the rook a 3
Like Reply
Like the fight in this team. We’re about to hit the final stretch that we’ve been so good in. Would love to see us make a run at it. Would be good for our confidence even if we fall short.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Jom's post:
  • DallasMaverick, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:23 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: A guy like Demar DeRozan (not saying exactly him) would've played a big difference this game for the Mavs. A big wing who isn't trigger happy, can create his own shot, and also pass, is exactly what this team needs.

Kidd is comfortable with games in the 120s. Wouldn't put it past him to add another offense only player.
Like Reply