Poll: Who will win the game? (Rockets 5.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
52.17%
12 52.17%
Rockets
47.83%
11 47.83%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DAL (11-5) @ HOU (11-6) | 137-123 win
What a freaking first half. 

Now I hope the Mavs close it out. If they come out with a haymaker in the 3rd that resembles anything like they did in the first I think the Rockets will coil over and give up.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Last 4-5 minutes of the half Bad Luka came out. Playing to draw fouls rather than score, then complaining. As a result he took 2-3 hero ball threes to try and punish them with show off moves. Luckily we still managed to maintain a 17 point lead through that stretch.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 04:43 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Last 4-5 minutes of the half Bad Luka came out. Playing to draw fouls rather than score, then complaining. As a result he took 2-3 hero ball threes to try and punish them with show off moves. Luckily we still managed to maintain a 17 point lead through that stretch.
True.
Like Reply
Who would have thought we would be one half away from first place in our division after 16 games. This offense looks scary. They need to finish them off in the 3rd. THJ is killing it 3 games in a row as a starter. I'm still not sold, but he has my attention...lol
Like Reply
Team sport!
Like Reply
Goood 1.st half. Dal bench us Hou bench 20:2!

Let force be with mavs in 2nd Q as well!
Like Reply
Great game so far - but Luka and Dorian with 3 fouls, Dwight and Kristaps with 2. Hope they can stay out of foul trouble which will be hard against Harden. A pity Luka got his third foul while trying to hang a fourth an Harden.
Like Reply
I truly believe Luka set RC straight after the last New York loss. His minutes and the rotations have been much better since. We've had great success since that night. There were reports of extended closed locker room that night.
Like Reply
Yeah Luka needs to just keep playing his game and not try to do Harden things.

Lets show them there's other ways to win a game like getting points from the bench!
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 04:44 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Who would have thought we would be one half away from first place in our division after 16 games. This offense looks scary. They need to finish them off in the 3rd. THJ is killing it 3 games in a row as a starter. I'm still not sold, but he has my attention...lol

Yeah, until bad THJ shows up. Gotta figure it's coming.
Like Reply
KP looks great when he avoids those weird weak postups that he lived on with the Knicks
Like Reply
Houston just got deducted a point as a 3 by tucker was ruled a 2.
Like Reply
Strong 3rd, please.

Houston will look to get a run here
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 04:55 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Strong 3rd, please.

Houston will look to get a run here

They failed to do it against the bench in the 2nd with their starters.
Like Reply
Don't know if too many people are watching or what but it's been f'n impossible to find a stable free stream today. All buffering to hell and back
Like Reply
KP fighting for the loose ball!!

AND WINS THE JUMP!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Now Westbrick getting the royal treatment from the refs. Angry
Like Reply
The refs bail out the Rockets so much. What a bad call against KP
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 04:54 PM)Jym Wrote: KP looks great when he avoids those weird weak postups that he lived on with the Knicks
Porzingis' postup efficiency stats:

In '17-'18: 73rd percentile

In '19-20: 4th percentile

We don't need those plays much he's basically converting them at an career low-rate right now. He can only get better there which gives tons of hope actually.

If he gets back to being decent there again then we suddenly have another crunch time option if we need a bucket with few seconds on the clock.
Like Reply
THJ with the spot up 3!!
Like Reply